Sunday, September 27, 2009

Menu Plan Monday, September 28, 2009


Sunday--
-Football Game~Sub Sandwiches, Buffalo Chicken Dip and Chips



Monday---
Spiced Pork Chops, Rice Pilaf and Steamed Green Beans


Tuesday--Philly Cheesesteaks,
Oven Fries, and Salad



Wednesday--Kielbassi and Kraut, Mashed Potatoes, Corn



Thursday-- Chicken Fingers, Macaroni and Cheese, Baked Beans



Friday-- Pizza and Wing Night



Saturday--Wedding Soup, Salad and Breadsticks




Check out more menu plans at http://orgjunkie.com/
Have a week full of blessings,
Lisa

2 comments:

Controlling My Chaos said...

Okay, so you teach AND you still have time to cook for your family? I'm in awe. We've been eating take out a lot and heating up frozen meals. I feel like such a loser.

Unknown said...

Your blog definitely has put the sense of autumn in me. (even though I live in hot Vegas)
You have some terrific recipes this week.
I love MPM. I get so much inspiration from the participants.