Monday, September 15, 2008

Menu Plan Monday, September 15, 2008

It's been a busy two weeks since school began. I just haven't had the time or energy to post my menus. I'm still writing them out at home, just not posting.

The start of school is always tiring for me. It's emotionally and physically draining working with first graders at this time of year. It takes time getting them into the routine of first grade. They are "testing"the waters and each day is challenging.

Our daughter is not adjusting well to being at day care this year. She's been going there since she was an infant, but is really having a hard time adjusting to not being home with me. I worry about her all day, which adds to my emotional overload.

Thankfully, our son loves fourth grade and his teachers. He is having a great year so far. Hockey practice started for the season and he's very excited about it. I'm so glad!

As always, my husband is supportive, loving and patient with me. I am so blessed to have him in my life and as my partner on this journey.

Onto the menu:

Sunday~Dinner out at a local Mexican restaurant

Monday~Spaghetti and Meatballs, Salad and Garlic Toast

Tuesday~Kielbassi and Sauerkraut on Hard Rolls, Macaroni and Cheese, Corn

Wednesday~Homemade Chicken Soup and Grilled Cheese Sandwiches

Thursday~Beef Patties in Gravy, Italian Oven Potatoes, Green Beans

Friday~Pizza and Wing Night

Saturday~Anniversary Chicken, Rice Pilaf, Sweet Peas


Have a week full of love and blessings,
Lisa



1 comment:

Angela said...

Hi Lisa! Your menu looks great as well! I am sorry it has been so rough the last couple weeks starting back to school. I can only imagine - I'm just dealing with the back to school traffic around here, and that alone is making me crazy, LOL!

I have not made the bacon cheeseburger calzones yet. I saw them on another menu and thought they looked neat. If you give them a try let me know, and I'll do the same!