Monday, January 21, 2008

Menu Plan Monday, January 21, 2008



Last week, I made Slow Cooker Pork Chops instead of Steak and Baked Potatoes. The chops were dry. I don't know if it was the pork or the recipe. I'm thinking a bit of both. I'll probably try them again with a different chop. On Saturday, we had Family Game Night and ate too much of some great food. I'll post recipes today for the items I made.


Here's the plan for this week:


Sunday~ Cajun Chicken Pasta, French Bread, and Salad



Monday~3 Cheese Ravioli with Slow Cooker Meat Sauce, Garlic Toast, Roasted Veggies


Tuesday~Soup and Sandwiches~The guys are going out for pizza with the hockey team, so the girls will have soup and sandwiches


Wednesday~Slow Cooker Steak with Gravy, Onions, Mushrooms and Green Pepper over Rice



Thursday~Chicken Fajitas, Mexican Rice, and Beans


Friday~ Pizza, Breaded Wings, Salad


Saturday~Date Night for DH and me




Have a wonderful week!


Lisa

3 comments:

Laura said...

Your slow cooker steak meal on Wednesday sound delicious! I'll have to try that! I love that is has all those yummy veggies!

Forgetfulone said...

Slow cooker meal sounds great. And Saturday is date night for us, too.

Laura said...

Hi there! I'm so sorry but I had to move your link to shorten it a bit. It was pushing out the list into the sidebar. I feel badly though so wanted to make sure to come over and tell you why.

Hope you have a great week!