Thursday, July 12, 2007

Thankful Thursday Thirteen




This is my first Thankful Thursday Thirteen~


1. I'm thankful for my husband and his love and support.


2. I'm thankful that I've been blessed with 2 wonderful, healthy, bright children.


3. I'm thankful for my friends, who are loyal and generous with their hearts and time.


4. I'm thankful for the service men and women who work to keep me free!


5. I'm thankful for books....and the escape they provide.


6. I'm thankful for God's unconditional love.


7. I'm thankful for our lovely home.


8. I'm thankful for the cooler weather and low humidity.


9. I'm thankful for my health.


10. I'm thankful for my parents and brother....


11. I'm thankful for my abilities as a mom, wife and teacher.


12. I'm thankful for the joy I feel when my children laugh and are happy.


13. I'm thankful for naptime, so I can blog, surf and do chores. :0)



Happy Thursday!


No comments: