Saturday, April 27, 2013

Black Cabinet

 I wanted some kind of cabinet for in the family room/playroom area to store my photo albums, as well as some of my china collection.  J just finished the project on Tuesday.  We found the inspiration on Pinterest, of course.   The cabinet is made of 3 stock cabinets from Lowe's.  If you would like to see the directions, visit http://www.thisoldhouse.com/toh/how-to/intro/0,,20310641,00.html I still have to pick knobs and pulls, and "merchandise" the top.  I'm thinking lamp and a family photo display.  I found the photos that are on there now while unpacking boxes. 
 
 
I am considering glass knobs and pulls to give it a little sparkle. 
 
~peace and blessings~
Lisa

1 comment:

happeningswithLana said...

I love the cabinet! I think glass knobs would be pretty. Looks so nice and the storage room is great!