Sunday, May 27, 2012

End of the Year Gifts for Teachers and Students


This teacher gift was inspired by a post on Pinterest.  Inside each can are m&m's and attached to the handle is a poem describing a m&m (Magnificient and Marvelous) teacher.  The printable is available here.  I used Recollections border stickers, some school stickers I had on hand and ribbons to decorate each can.  I bought the Party Size bag of M&M's at Walmart and was able to fill four cans with candy.  DD's teacher will also be receiving a gift card for Walmart.



Miss M and I decorated bottles of bubbles for her classmates.  I picked up 3/$1.00 bubbles at Dollar Tree and used printables from Amanda's Parties to Go .  We wrapped each bottle with a Summer wrap that we printed out on paper, then added ribbon and a  cardstock tag that says have a great summer around the neck of the bottles.  Miss M. signed the back of each tag with her name.

~peace and blessings~
Lisa


No comments: