Saturday, February 4, 2012

Valentines for Book Lovers

Pinterest is one of my favorite places to visit on the web these days. I saw these adorable stitched felt bookmarks from Thirty Hand Made Days and just had to make them. Since I'm fighting the flu, I didn't want to do anything too labor intensive and thought making these would keep me from going nuts. It's hard for me to relax or keep still. You can find the printable cards here. If you receive one of these from me for Valentine's Day, please act surprised! *wink*
These are the bookmarks I stitched, then hot glued to paper clips. I chose silver, but Staples had paper clips in a rainbow of colors that would look really cool as well.

Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Crafting!
~peace and blessings~
Lisa




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They look great. Feel better soon.