Monday, May 9, 2011

Menu Plan Monday, May 9, 2011




It's been a few weeks since I've posted MPM, hosted by Laura at I'm An Organizing Junkie. Life has been incredibly busy, with little time left for the things I usually do. This week should be fairly calm...but I won't hold my breath. Here's the plan for this week:



Sunday~Happy Mother's Day-Brunch at 11, then Spaghetti with Meat Sauce, Salad and Garlic Toast for Dinner



Monday~Happy 6th Birthday Madison! We're having a "Cowgirl" dinner...Hot Dogs roasted over a fire, Baked Beans, Cheesy Potatoes, S'mores, and a Pony Cake.



Tuesday~Mini Meatball Sandwiches, Fries and Corn



Wednesday~ Grilled Chicken Paninis, Cheesy Potato Packets, and a Pickle



Thursday~Grilled Pork Chops, Rice Pilaf and Green Beans



Friday~ Pizza and Wing Night



Saturday~ Cheeseburgers, Cheesy Potato Packets, Baked Beans



Have a week full of blessings,


Lisa

No comments: