Tuesday, November 30, 2010


I'm joining Courtney during this busy month of December and taking part in the Peace on Earth December Challenge.


Here' the first challenge:

Write at the top of your December calendar page - I Peter 5:7 "Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you." This will be a reminder every time you look at your calendar and feel anxious about all you have to get done - to pray. God cares for you. Release your worries to him and rest in him.



Also, go buy an extra large candle and light a candle everyday in your home in the month of December. I will be starting mine in the morning! But you can start yours at dinner time. I will be placing mine in the kitchen - the main hub of my home. Each time the candle catches your eye, say a prayer for peace in your home.


I have the verse written on my calendar and have a candle burning on the island in the kitchen. If you are interested in joining please visit Courtney at Women Living Well.


Peace and blessings,
Lisa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice to meet you from WLW Peace on Earth Challenge.

Looking forward to a peaceful month!