Monday, August 23, 2010

Menu Plan Monday 8.23.10


Welcome to another Menu Plan Monday, hosted by Laura at I'm An Organizing Junkie. A new school year begins tomorrow for me, so this week's menu will be simple and easy for me. These first few weeks back in school are exhausting for us all, along with painting, drywalling, insulating, packing and moving over the next few weeks, it will be extra exhausting this year. I just can't wait to be settled. I'm hoping for that to happen by November....I may have everything unpacked by then. ;0) Here's the plan for this week:

Sunday~Slow Cooker Rotisserie Chicken, Creamy Italian Pasta Salad, Garlic Toast

Monday~Bacon Cheese Hot Dogs, Homemade Fries, Corn on the Cob

Tuesday~Chicken Fajitas, Salsa Rice, Salad

Wednesday~Take Out~Kindergarten Orientation

Thursday~Beef Patties in Gravy, Mashed Potatoes and Gravy, Green Beans

Friday~Pizza and Wing Night

Saturday~Grilled Chicken, Pasta with Olive Oil and Garlic, Salad

Have a week full of blessings,

Lisa

No comments: