Monday, April 12, 2010

Menu Plan Monday, April 12, 2010


Welcome to another Menu Plan Monday hosted by Laura at I'm An Organizing Junkie. This week should be filled with homecooking. As much as I tried last week, it just didn't happen. We were so busy with home building and selling activities, a hockey banquet, religious ed, dance and other obligations that I didn't cook very much. I'm thankful for a relaxing weekend and that I was able to cook for the family on Saturday and Sunday.
Here's our plan for this week:


Sunday~Grilled Kielbassi, Baked Potato Salad, and Baked Beans


Monday~BBQ Pork Chops, Twice Baked Potatoes, Steamed Corn


Tuesday~Cheeseburgers, Fries and Fresh Fruit


Wednesday~Grilled Ham, Mashed Potatoes with Country Gravy and Green Beans


Thursday~Spaghetti, Veal Parmesan, Tossed Salad and Garlic Toast


Friday~Sub from school fundraiser and Chips


Saturday~Pizza and a Movie Night


Have a week full of blessings,

Lisa

No comments: