Monday, November 30, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook, November 30th

FOR TODAY...November 30th
Outside my window... the skies are gray and it is raining today. Hunters are out looking for "the" deer of the season.


I am thankful for...our ability to pay for Christmas this year with cash. What a blessing!


I am wearing... my robe and slippers. It's so nice being off of school today!



I am remembering... the wonderful day we had Saturday with our best girl Karin.


I am going... to decorate the kitchen for Christmas today.


I am reading... One Simple Act: Discovering the Power of Generosity by Debbie Macomber


I am hoping...for a peaceful Advent.


On my mind...details about our new home.


From the learning rooms... at school, Gingerbread Men and Houses.


I am noticing that... it's taking much longer than I thought to knit a throw.


Pondering these words...Do not forget to do good and to share with other, for with such sacrifices God is pleased.~Hebrews 13:16


From the kitchen... Cinnamon Raisin Bread

Around the house... doing laundry, cleaning and some decorating.


One of my favorite things~ Cinnamon Roll Oatmeal on a cold morning.

A Picture from my photo journal~

Trees lit up in Pittsburgh

Blessings,

Lisa

No comments: