Monday, November 16, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook, November 16, 2009


FOR TODAY...November 16th

Outside my window... the sun is shining in the blue skies. It's very warm for mid-November



I am thankful for...my husband and his never-ending love for me and our children.



I am wearing... a pink top with sparkly snowflakes, black slacks and shoes.



I am remembering... last Christmas.


I am going... to take ds to the plastic surgeon today about some mole removal.


I am reading...



I am hoping...that everything works out for us with our new home.


On my mind...Annie from MHH. Praying for her health.


From the learning rooms... at school, Native Americans and Pilgrims.


I am noticing that... sometimes God may not answer our prayers as we want them to be answered, but in the way that he sees as best for us.


Pondering these words...If the only prayer you said in your whole life was, "thank you," that would suffice. ~Meister Eckhart




From the kitchen... apple dumplings for dessert, Quick Chicken Soup and Grilled Cheese for dinner.



Around the house... doing laundry and hoping to make it outside to rake some leaves.



One of my favorite things~ knitting gifts for others.


From my picture journal:




Thank you for stopping by today!
Blessings,
Lisa

No comments: