Sunday, October 5, 2008

Menu Plan Monday, October 6, 2008


Good morning!
We had a busy weekend. On Saturday, I went to see Wicked with a friend. It was so funny! We had a great time at the show and went to dinner afterwards. It was a nice day!
Today we did our grocery shopping for the next 2 weeks and went to Home Depot to pick out backsplash tile, countertops and flooring for our kitchen renovation. I love designing rooms. It was so much fun!
Here's the plan for this week:
Sunday~ Pigs in the Blanket (Stuffed Cabbage Rolls), Fresh Rolls and Butter
Monday~Slow Cooker BBQ Ribs, Cheesy Mashed Potatoes, Baked Beans
Tuesday~Anniversary Chicken, Rice Pilaf, Steamed Green Beans
Wednesday~Chicken Soft Tacos and Toppings, Mexican Rice, Corn
Thursday~Hockey Fundraiser Night~Dine out
Friday~ Breaded Chicken Wings and Pizza
Saturday~Camping...not sure what we'll have yet.

Check out the other menus at http://orgjunkie.com
Have a week full of blessings,
Lisa

8 comments:

Michelle M. said...

Tuesday night sounds great!

Mandy said...

Your Anniversary Chicken sounds so delicious! What a great menu.

Sandra said...

Great menu :)

My Menu Plan

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

Great looking menu! :D The Slow Cooker BBQ Ribs sound scrumptious!!


Have a great week!
Sherry

Anonymous said...

We went to Wicked the last time we were in New York and loved it as well.

DeAnna said...

Oh, I'm going to have to save that anniversary chicken recipe. YUM!! I would love to see Wicked, sounds like a great time.

Angela said...

Can't wait to see what you have planned for this week! PS I tagged you over on my blog!

teachermomof2 said...

Thanks for tagging me Angela!

I hope to have the menu posted early this evening.