by Angela at Hello Dahrlin'. Here's the deal:
1. I have a thing for dishes...china, stoneware, you name it. I have 8 complete sets of china or dishes, from new to antique. I also have various sets of dessert dishes and other incomplete sets.
2. I can't relax...probably related to my constant anxiety and my mind running 24/7.
3. Not really weird...yet rare...I've lived in the same town/neighborhood my entire life, yep, all 37 years of it.
4. I read cookbooks like novels....from beginning to end.
5. I strive to be "neatly" organized, yet there are piles of papers, books, magazines, catalogs and stuff in my home. I consider myself organized, just not a basket for every item kind of way.
6. I love new cars and would like one every year...that just doesn't happen though.
7. I collect Boyd's Bears and Bearstones.
1. Vickie at Uncommon Artistic Endeavors
2. Rachel Anne at Home Sanctuary
3. Pat at Back Porch Musings
4. Sandra at Full Bellies~Happy Kids
5. Deanna at Doubly Blessed
6. Ginger at Ginger's Journey
7. Jessica at Whimsical Mom
Please do join in the fun, but no pressure to do so!