Sunday, October 12, 2008

I've been tagged....

by Angela at Hello Dahrlin'. Here's the deal:


1. I have a thing for dishes...china, stoneware, you name it. I have 8 complete sets of china or dishes, from new to antique. I also have various sets of dessert dishes and other incomplete sets.
2. I can't relax...probably related to my constant anxiety and my mind running 24/7.
3. Not really weird...yet rare...I've lived in the same town/neighborhood my entire life, yep, all 37 years of it.
4. I read cookbooks like novels....from beginning to end.
5. I strive to be "neatly" organized, yet there are piles of papers, books, magazines, catalogs and stuff in my home. I consider myself organized, just not a basket for every item kind of way.
6. I love new cars and would like one every year...that just doesn't happen though.
7. I collect Boyd's Bears and Bearstones.
I'm tagging...
2. Rachel Anne at Home Sanctuary
5. Deanna at Doubly Blessed
6. Ginger at Ginger's Journey
7. Jessica at Whimsical Mom
Please do join in the fun, but no pressure to do so!
Blessings,
Lisa

3 comments:

Sandra said...

Thank you so much for the tag :) I just did this one a few weeks ago LOL

I really enjoyed reading your list and I'm like you, can't really ever relax.

Angela said...

I enjoyed your list! We have a lot in common! I love to read cookbooks as well, and I also subscribe to the Pile Filing System, LOL!

I am able to relax on rare occasions, but only fully when I'm on vacation and away from everything.

PAT said...

Thank you for the tag. I'll see what sort of list I can come with, in a future post.