Sunday, April 6, 2008

Menu Plan Monday, April 7, 2008


This week will be another busy one. My inspiration this week comes from several Taste of Home publications. I attended a cooking school last week and found some great recipes in the magazines that they gave away. I will post how they were next week.



Sunday~Spaghetti, Veal Parmesan, Tossed Salad and Italian Bread



Monday~Grilled Pork Chops. Spaghetti Salad and Strawberries


Tuesday~ Salisbury Steak with Gemelli (Simple and Delicious), Green Beans and Rolls I will post the recipe after I try it....it's not available on-line.



Wednesday~Hockey Banquet



Thursday~BBQ Chicken Burritos (Simple and Delicious), Salsa Rice, Salad



Friday~Hot Wings and Pizza



Saturday~Moist Turkey Breast (Simple and Delicious), Garlic and Herb Potatoes



I made Oatmeal Apricot Squares for dessert this week.



Have a wonderful week!
Blessings,
Lisa

1 comment:

Transplante de Cabelo said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Transplante de Cabelo, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://transplante-de-cabelo.blogspot.com. A hug.