Sunday, April 20, 2008

Menu Plan Monday, April 21, 2008



It's been another busy week for us. My mother had knee replacement surgery on the 16th. Thank the Lord that she did well and is recovering nicely at home. I'm making casserole type dinners for her first few days home so she and my dad don't have to worry about dinner. This week won't be much calmer. We have Open House on Thursday night, as well as hockey try-outs. On Saturday, my dmil is taking dd and me to the concert ballet. I'm hoping that we'll make it to camp on Sunday to start the clean up. On Friday, dh and I are having a date day, too. That is something to look forward to.

I've been fighting a stomach bug for 2 days now. I feel nauseous and have been spending too much time in the bathroom. Another weekend shot with me being sick. Thank goodness I feel better sitting, so I can at least get some blogging and updating of my site done. Can you tell I'm not a good sick person? I hate to be still.

Here's the menu for the week:

Sunday~ Lasagna, Iceberg Salad with Vinegar and Oil Dressing

Monday~Round Steak with gravy, mushrooms, peppers and onions over Noodles (Slow Cooker)

Tuesday~Grilled Pork Chops, Rice Pilaf, Corn

Wednesday~Chicken Kabobs, Pasta Salad, Fresh Fruit

Thursday~Open House~dh and kids will do leftovers

Friday~Pizza and Wing Night

Saturday~Dinner Out with family

Have a blessed week!

Lisa

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Great menu! I love the quotes on your side bar. Very inspiring :)