Sunday, February 17, 2008

Menu Plan Monday, February 18, 2008


Thanks for stopping by! Last week I didn't get to make all of my new, low-sodium finds, but did try a few. The Vegetarian Spaghetti Sauce was very good. We really enjoyed it. The meatballs were a bit bland, but would be great if cooked longer in the spaghetti sauce. I was successful in making a low sodium version of cabbage and noodles because we didn't even miss the salt. Today, I made the Zucchini Lasagna. It was okay. I'll post the recipe for it after I finish the menu.

This week will be busy with our final hockey practices for the month, our final regular season game, dr. appointments and a training for me Tuesday evening. Here's the plan:

Sunday: Zucchini Lasagna (low sodium), Tossed Salad, and Multi-grain bread

Monday: Bisquick Chicken, Mashed Potatoes and Green Beans

Tuesday: dh and the kids will have hot dogs, macaroni and cheese, and fruit

Wednesday: Grilled Steak, Baked Potatoes, and Grilled Zucchini

Thursday: Mrs. Dash's Cajun Grilled Chicken, Pasta Salad and Corn

Friday: Fish Fry at our church

Saturday: Pizza and Wings

Have a wonderful week!

Peace and blessings,

Lisa

No comments: