Monday, February 11, 2008

Menu Plan Monday, February 11, 2008


Good afternoon! It's a very cold day here, currently 9 degrees. I'm planning some comfort food for the cold days ahead. I have also learned that I'm lucky that I haven't already had a stroke due to high blood pressure, and need to cut my sodium intake, as well as increase my potassium intake. This week's menu reflects some changes in our diet.
Monday~Vegetarian Spaghetti Sauce over Penne Pasta, Meatballs, and Salad with Olive Oil and Vinegar
Tuesday~ Mrs. Dash's Burgers, Oven Fries, and Applesauce
Wednesday~Girl's Night ( I don't know what we're having yet!)
Thursday~Happy Valentine's Day! Chicken in Cream Sauce over Linguine, Salad with Olive Oil and Vinegar, Heart Shaped Brownies topped with Caramel Sauce and Vanilla Ice Cream
Friday~Fish Fillets, Cabbage and Noodles, Steamed Carrots
Saturday~ Homemade Pizza and Tangy Chicken Wings
Have a super week! Be sure to let those you love know it!!
Blessings,
Lisa

No comments: