Sunday, November 11, 2007

Menu Plan Monday, November 12th


I'm posting early this week. Our goal was to eat in every day last week and we met that goal. My husband is so great about keeping me in line..lol...and the one day I wanted to order in, he came through with dinner. I'm going out of town for a few days this week, so the menu will be short and sweet.

Sunday: Mommy Chef's Chicken Manicotti, Garlic Toast and Salad

Monday: Ham Pot Pie and Rolls

Tuesday: Hot Dogs in Kraut with Mashed Potatoes

Wednesday: Steaks and Twice Baked Potatoes

Thursday: Pizza with the hockey team for dh and the kids

Friday: Leftovers

Saturday: DH will probably go to his mom's for the day


I'll be home Sunday evening from my trip with my df, Karin. I'm looking forward to our time in the big apple. When I get home I'll be shopping for Thanksgiving dinner for my family.


Have a great week!

Lisa

No comments: