This was on Minnesota Mom's blog and I just had to share it with you all. It's so true!!
Are you a true elementary school teacher?
1. Do you ask guests if they have remembered their scarves andmittens as they leave your home?
2. Do you move your dinner partner's glass away from the edge of the table?
3. Do you ask if anyone needs to go to the bathroom as you enter a theater with a group of friends?
4. Do you hand a tissue to anyone who sneezes?
5. Do you refer to happy hour as "snack time"?
6. Do you declare "no cuts" when a shopper squeezes ahead of you in a checkout line?
7. Do you say "I like the way you did that" to the mechanic whorepairs your car nice?
8. Do you ask "Are you sure you did your best?" to the mechanic who fails to repair your car to your satisfaction?
9. Do you sing the "Alphabet Song" to yourself as you look up a number in the phone book?
10. Do you say everything twice? I mean, do you repeat everything?
11. Do you fold your spouse's fingers over the coins as you handhim/her the money at a tollbooth?
12. Do you ask a quiet person at a party if he has something toshare with the group?
If you answered yes to 4 or more, it's in your soul -- you arehooked on teaching. And if you're not a teacher, you missedyour calling.
If you answered yes to 8 or more, well, maybe it's *too much* inyour soul -- you should probably begin thinking about retirement.
If you answered yes to all 12, forget it -- you'll *always* be ateacher, retired or not!