Sunday, October 28, 2007

Menu Plan Monday, October 29, 2007

I am so happy to be home after the traveling of the past week. I was so homesick! I don't travel much, so being away for 3 nights was a bit much for me. I'm looking forward to Halloween night. I'll be trick or treating with a Butterfly Fairy and Spiderman!


Here's the plan for the week:


Sunday: Chicken and Pork Soft Tacos with toppings, and Chips and Salsa
Monday: Carry Over Meal~Super Sloppy Joes, Curly Fries and Cucumbers with Dip
Tuesday: Marlboro Man's Second Favorite Sandwich, Creamy Pasta Salad, and Baked Beans
Wednesday: Happy Halloween! Chili, Macaroni, and Garlic Toast
After Trick-or-Treat we'll have hot cocoa with ghost peeps and Monster Foot Cookies
Thursday: Slow Cooker Pepper Steak, Buttered Egg Noodles and Corn
Friday: Pizza and Wing Night
Saturday: DS's first hockey game with his travel team! Go Warriors! We'll pick something up on the way back from the game.

For more great menus visit Laura at I'm an Organizing Junkie!




Have a great week!



Lisa




1 comment:

Candi said...

Sounds like a yummy week!! Have fun Trick or treating. I'll have Batman and Robin with me!!