Sunday, May 31, 2015

Recital 2015

It has been forever since I've blogged.  I just haven't found the time or energy to put into it these last few months.  I return with intentions of being better about sharing life and projects with my followers and friends!

Our Miss M had her 5th recital last night.  She danced in three performances....tap, jazz and ballet.  Every time I watch her dance, I get teary-eyed.  Her love of dance just shows in her face... just precious! We had lots of family and friends attend the show last night.  Here are some pics:

 
John and I with Madison


 
Madison with her Godmother and our Goddaughter
 

 
Madison with Aunt Coni and Krista

 
Madison with my brother and his girlfriend


Madison and her Great Aunt Kathryn and Great Uncle JC
 
 

 
Madison and John's Mom

 
Madison with my parents
 
 
Our Family
 
Thank you for stopping by!
 
~peace and blessings~
 
Lisa

1 comment:

Pam Spaur said...

The pictures are wonderful, Lisa. You look like your mom. Maddie has such a cute smile. TFS