Saturday, April 7, 2012

Easter Napkin Rings


 I tend to get ideas in my head about how I want something to look and can't deviate from it.  I'm a bit obsessive, don't ya think?  So, I was on the hunt for little bird's nests to make napkin rings for my Easter table.  On my first trip to Michael's I didn't fair very well, but on my second trip I found these little nests and the eggs for inside.  I hot glued the eggs into the nests, then hot glued each nest to a 3 inch grapevine wreath to create the ring.  I'm going to print out name tags for each one to make it also serve as a place card for my Easter dinner guests.



Above is the ring around the napkins.  I decided on a blue and white color scheme for this year.  I bought the salad plates at Kirkland's.  The white plate is my "everyday" plate from Pfaltzgraff.    When the table is complete, I will post pictures.

~peace and blessings~
Lisa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A great idea.