Saturday, October 22, 2011

On the hunt...


...for a chair for my den. I want to have a place to sit and read, watch tv and correct papers. I am torn between the style I'd like for the room. This chair has been on my radar for months now....



...well this isn't the exact chair. This is the new version of the chair. It's actually much lighter in color with a paisley imprint in the fabric and the legs are a bit chunkier, but you get the idea. The price is reasonable, too. It appeals to my traditional style. The den is traditional too.





I am considering this style chair as well, with an ottoman and NOT in this awful plaid. It was comfy and cozy when I sat in it today (and dd and I both fit!).


Then, there is the EKTORP chair from IKEA. I love te way it looks, especially with the ottoman, but IKEA is about 2 1/2 hours away. I could just have it shipped, but I am worried that it won't be comfortable. I would also purchase the ottoman and get it in a color.


Decisions, Decisions!




~peace and blessings~



Lisa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the plaid one (the style, not the color). I think it would be so comfy with the ottoman.