(since crayons are on sale for 40 cents a box at Walmart, the smaller boxes were more economical)
1-8 inch embroidery hoop
1-10 inch embroidery hoop
ribbon of your choice
hot glue gun and glue
1. Line up the smaller hoop inside the larger hoop on a flat work surface.
2. Lay all crayons on the hoop in the desired color order. This helps with placement when you begin to glue them all down.
3. Glue down each crayon. I made sure they were all facing the same way, but that isn't that important unless you are a crazy crafter like me.
4. Thread a piece of ribbon through the top hoop, between the crayons, to use as a hanger.
5. Create a bow and tie it or hot glue it to the wreath.