Saturday, April 30, 2011

Easter 2011

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow

It's been quite awhile since I've posted on the blog. Above is the slide show that I made of our Easter day. We woke early to search for baskets and to discover what the Easter bunny left the kids. Then we got dressed in our finest clothes and headed to 8 o'clock Mass. Following Mass, we hosted Easter dinner for my parents and John's parents. I served glazed ham, kielbassi, mashed potatoes and gravy, green bean casserole, and Italian Easter bread. I made Jelly Bean Bites and Cream Puffs for dessert and my mother made a delicious chocolate coconut cake. After family left, we got into our comfy clothes to watch ds' s new Harry Potter DVD. We all fell asleep! It was a busy weekend!


Blessings,

Lisa



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lisa,
I love your slide shows. The bling on the eggs is fabulous and your place settings are beautiful.