Sunday, May 4, 2008

My 100th Post and Menu Plan Monday

Welcome! This is my 100th post on my blog! I can't believe it! I missed last week's Menu Plan Monday, because life was just hectic. It's still hectic, but I've taken a moment to get my menu together and post it. Here it is:

Sunday~Grilled Hot Dogs, Potato Salad and Baked Beans

Monday~Cinco de Mayo~Barbecue Chicken Burritos, Mexican Rice, Margaritas for the adults, Fried Ice Cream for Dessert

Tuesday~Sour Cream Pork Chops over Rice, Steamed Green Beans and Biscuits

Wednesday~Grilled Steak, Garlic Penne, and Corn

Thursday~Cheeseburgers, Homemade Fries and Fruit

Friday~Subs and Chips

Saturday~Madison's 3rd Birthday Party!


Be sure to check out all the great menus at orgjunkie.com
I hope you have a great week! Happy Cooking!

Blessings,
Lisa

No comments: