Monday, March 17, 2008

Menu Plan Monday, March 17, 2008

I'm a bit late posting today due to computer issues. DH kindly hooked up our old computer late last evening and I've finally found a moment to post this week's menu. I'm thrilled that this is today's little thing at Home Sanctuary. I have a menu plan AND get points!! (the mouse on this computer is making me crazy!!)

Sunday~ Dinner at my mil's...Ham, mashed potatoes, veggies and dip, kielbassi and more

Monday~Lemon Basil Chicken and Creamy Italian Pasta Salad

Tuesday~Hockey Practice~ Pizza at our favorite pizza place

Wednesday~ Slow Cooker Steak with peppers, mushrooms, onions and gravy over egg noodles

Thursday~Stuffed Green Peppers, Mashed Potatoes and Rolls

Good Friday~ Fish, Cabbage and Noodles, Fruit

Saturday~ Dinner and Date Night with DH (I hope!)

Have a blessed, holy week!


Lisa

No comments: