Monday, December 15, 2008

Menu Plan Monday, December 15, 2008


Last week was filled with the busy days of holiday preparations. I have most of my baking completed. I have wrapped all of the gifts I've purchased so far. Tomorrow should be my last shopping trip before Christmas and everything should be completed in that department. We had a busy weekend with two hockey games, church, decorating and our grocery shopping.
Here's the menu plan for this week:
Sunday~Slow Cooker Roasted Chicken (scroll down for the recipe), Italian Pasta Salad and Garlic Bread
Monday~Ham Steaks, Easy Green Beans and Red Potatoes, Rolls
Tuesday~Awesome Baked Pork Chops, Mashed Potatoes, Buttered Peas
Wednesday~Slow Cooker Beef Tips in Gravy over Noodles, Corn and Rolls
Thursday~Chicken Soft Tacos, Mexican Rice and Salad
Friday~Zesty Potato Soup and Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
Saturday~ DH and I are attending a Wedding Reception for dinner
Check out the other great menus at http://orgjunkie.com/
Have a week full of blessings,
Lisa

No comments: