Welcome to Menu Plan Monday, hosted by Laura at I'm An Organizing Junkie. This week is filled with the usual activities of religious ed, hockey and dance. Otherwise, it should be pretty quiet. Here's our plan for this week:
Sunday~Slow Cooker Spaghetti Sauce over Rigatoni, Tossed Salad and Garlic Bread
Molten Chocolate Cakes for Dessert
Monday~ Chicken Crescents, Mashed Potatoes, and Steamed Sugar Snap Peas
Tuesday~Spiced Pork Chops, Rice Pilaf and Steamed Green Beans
Wednesday~Chicken Enchiladas, Fiesta Rice and Corn on the Cob
Thursday~ Dinner Out
Friday~ Pizza and Wing Night
Saturday~Slow Cooker Roasted Chicken and Oven Baked Macaroni and Cheese,
Veggies and Dip
Have a wonderful week!
Thank you for stopping by!
Peace and blessings,
I was just awarded the Stylish Blogger Award from Teaching Heart Mom! I'm so touched! Thank you!
Here are the rules for receiving this award:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Award some recently discovered great bloggers
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award
Here are seven things about me~
1. I am an avid reader, sometimes reading 3-4 books at once. The Kindle has made that easier for me to do.
2. I long to open and Bed and Breakfast someday. I enjoy being a hostess and cooking for friends and family.
3. I enjoy caring for my family, creating a home for them and love them more each day.
4. I grew up living next to my paternal grandparents.
5. I knit, scrapbook, make cards and enjoy crafting.
6. I decorate our home for most holidays and seasons. (My attic will attest to that!)
7. God sees me through each day....for that I am thankful!
I am sharing this award with the following Bloggers. Please stop by and visit!
Angela at Day Care Headquarters: http://www.daycareheadquarters.com/
Mel at Mel's Backyard: http://melsbackyard-mb.blogspot.com/
Lana at I Luv Crafting and Cooking: http://iluvcraftingandcooking.blogspot.com/
Jessica at Whimsical Mom: http://iluvcraftingandcooking.blogspot.com/
...and that means it will be time to garden. I have a blank slate here, and think our blue house would be a great backdrop for a cottage style garden. It will definitely take a lot of work to achieve anything like the photos above, but I'm patient and am willing to make it happen.
peace and blessings,
Welcome to Menu Plan Monday, hosted by Laura at I'm An Organizing Junkie. Here's our plan for this week:
Monday~Eating out--hockey game
Tuesday~Chicken Parmesan and Slow Cooker Sauce over Angel Hair
Wednesday~Freezer Meal~Italian Beef and Tortellini
Thursday~Potato Soup and Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
Friday~Wings and Fries
Saturday~Beef Patties and Gravy, Mashed Potatoes, Green Bean Casserole
Have a week full of blessings!